Sunday 3 March 2013

Sound Track Research

I began looking at the sound tracks in other films or just all around me to help me create the soundtrack for my thriller opening. I wanted to keep the sound track fairly simple and use it as a tool to build up upon certain sections of my opening.


I really liked the sound track used in this trailer as its calm and builds up at certain sections to create atmosphere. I noticed that the volume of the sound impacts sections of the film and if I kept it simple and fairly quiet throughout, I could increase the volume (at important parts) to create more of an intense atmosphere. I would definitely like to include some form of diegetic sound enforcing that it is from the world of our own.

Below is a rough spider diagram I made of some of the features I will consider when creating my sound track.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment