Friday 1 March 2013

Editing

Once I had made a rough cut, I began editing my shots by trimming then down and moving them around. 
I Used some of the basic techniques that I had learn from my preliminary task previously. I put the two shots below next to each other on my timeline because it shows a good use of match on action and shows an eyeline match.

We followed our storyboard for the section below where the two watches are shown to show the connection between the two characters.
I repositioned the shots of the watches so they are in the same position and can dissolve into one another like below.

I used the non-additive dissolve so one fades into the other as you can see above. I played around with its setting to make it dissolve at a certain time and in a certain space.

No comments:

Post a Comment