Thursday 21 March 2013

Editing

Here is a screen shot of my timeline just before I exported my video.
It shows all my shots in the timeline showing some of the editing I did using the pen tool. I used the pen tool to fade in and out the music while changing the volume as well as fading in and out the footage.
Above, you can see here ^^^^^ I kept the volume
of 
the sound track fairly low but at the same
level so it 
is in the background and doesn't 
overpower the film content itself.

I used the pen tool to fade in the music so you can hear it very slightly in the background, getting louder while titles come in and the shot fades in. I faded the music in during the camera shots at the beginning (at roughly 34 seconds) so you can very slightly hear it which is clearer after they end
I also added an effect into the sound track to help it seem more natural before it fades out.
Here is an example of where I used the volume to emphasize specific parts such as the main title. I use the pen tool to gradually bring it up and fade out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment