Sunday 13 January 2013

Inspiration

While planning our thriller opening, me and George watched a few openings of films to get ideas and inspiration. I found this music video quite inspiring as it had quite a similar concept of two men chasing a woman (antagonist?) and a man who is in on a plan. 
I found the shakiness of the camera interesting and thought it worked more effectively than how it would have if the camera was still. It gave of a quick intense impression with the short shots and shaky camera which is something we could consider.



Here is a shot of the men who are running after the woman. I like what they are wearing in this video (black). I think me and George could look for two people who are fairly built in body to play the role of the governments men. However, we decided not to have so much running as they would not initially want to drag attention to themselves as they're part of the governments secret agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment